We all want to feel good about ourselves. Sometimes life gets in the way and exercise might be the last thing on your mind. Or maybe you love exercise, but don’t see the results you’d hoped for?
Personal Training takes out the guess work. We don’t do “quick fixes” or “fad diets”. We focus on exactly how you want to feel about yourself and your appearance in the future, not just in 21 days but the next 6 months, 12 months and beyond. We want you to enjoy training with us, each session will be designed for your fitness level, ability and importantly your personality.
We’ll not only create a training plan to suit your needs but also address areas of your lifestyle. Focussing on the bigger picture, we’ll look into your Nutrition, Stress levels, and the Balance within your lifestyle.
Personal Training: A 1-1 experience designed exclusively for you
Train with a Friend: A cost effective way to train with friends or family
Your First Session
- Posture and Movement Assessment
- Fitness Testing to establish a baseline
- Weight / Measurements / Body Fat % recordings
Heswall Studio – comprehensive range of fitness equipment, and changing and shower facilities
Loaction Training – We offer outdoors and home training, if preferred, contact us to discuss.
Book your FREE Consultation – Your chance to discuss your exact requirements, and collaborate with your Personal Trainer to set progressive, achievable goals that will set you up for success.
Group Training & Bootcamps
Group Training is a fantastic way of challenging your fitness, and a great opportunity to try new exercise techniques with a network of similar people.
Being a part of a group can be the difference in you going straight home after a bad day feeling low, or turning up and enjoying a great workout with your workout group.
|Women's Circuit Training||Saturday 9am - 10am||£7 per session||Please register in advance if you would like to participate, there is a maximum of 15 per class.**|
|6 Week Bootcamp||Wednesday 6:30 - 7:30pm||Runs at various times throughout the year, contact us to register your interest for our next one.|
If you are keen to join one of our classes but can’t make the days/times shown please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate requests by introducing new classes.
**Prior to starting this Circuits class, from June 2018 you will be asked to attend a Personal Training session with Rhiannon to assess your fitness, any injuries (past or present), or concerns you may have. This is to ensure you receive the best possible experience and Rhiannon can adapt any exercise to suit your ability.
Sports Massage is a form of physical therapy suitable for most people including athletes and recreational exercisers. Sports Massage can also help to alleviate discomfort from postural complaints, work related strains and aches.
Overuse of certain muscle groups through a training schedule, posture or work patterns may create problems and imbalances in the soft tissues. If these are ignored and allowed to become chronic, they will effect range of movement, performance, and the personal may become susceptible to developing more conditions that are serious.
Benefits of Massage
- Release muscle tensions and restore balance to musculo-skeletal system
- Prevent injuries by releasing muscle tension
- Reduce stress on the joints, tendons, ligaments and the muscle.
- Pre / Post workout massage available to prepare for event and recover afterwards
- Increased awareness of areas that require strengthening, flexibility or balance exercises
- Postural awareness
Heswall Studio – Appointments available Tuesday – Saturday
Please note some medical conditions may require clearance from your doctor prior to treatment. This is for your own safety and treatment cannot be commenced until this has been received. These include (but are not exclusive to):
• Feeling unwell or a fever
• Acute Traumas - Open wounds, recent bruising, muscle tears, sprained ligaments, contusions, chilblains, burns
• Tumours - Where there is swelling, which is inconsistent with recent bruising
• Diseased blood vessels - Varicose veins, phlebitis, thrombosis
• Infectious skin disease - Bacterial infection, Lymphangitis, Fungal infection, Viral infections